The University of Science & Technology Bannu has established Admissions Cell, you can contact (0928)-633817/633818/621160 Women Campus-0928-621101
>> Before applying, kindly read the necessary eligibility criteria for any course of your selection before applying for any programme.
>> You can obtain the admission form along with the prospectus from the above mentioned campus and online admission forms can also be submitted.
Instruction for Sending Application Form
- By following all the instructions given on the admission form and the prospectus you are required to fill in the form and attach all the required documents, which are to be submitted to the admission office of University before the last date of submission of forms.
- You may submit the filled admission form at our campus mentioned above.
- Upon the submission of the admission form you will be issued an entry test card for your entry at the admission test center (other than Engineering Programmes – for which ETEA Test is required). This card must be brought along at the time of the test otherwise you will not be allowed to give the test as per the schedule announced.
Instruction for submitting online Application Form
- The information submitted online should be correct and verified.
- Register yourself using online registration form.
- Login through the login form and fill all the sections of the online form.
- Submit the Application Processing fee
- Submit the form
The successful candidates will be called for interview/document verification