- 5 No. of seats are exclusively reserved for female in every program except MS and M.Phil Programs
- The Vice Chancellor is the final authority to accord approval to the list of selected candidates presented by the Admission Committee.
- The Vice Chancellor has the discretion to accept or reject the list of selected candidates.
- Admission will be made on the basis of merit.
- The merit Shall be determined on the basis of academic record and Entry Test conducted by the university.
- Academic Record 60%
- Admission Test 40%
- Total 100